Digital Track Programme
“The advance of technology is based on making it fit in so that you don’t really even notice it, so it’s part of everyday life.” Bill Gates, Co-founder of Microsoft
You know that idea that keeps you awake at night? It’s the one where your business could expand if you had the digital knowledge to progress it, because it deserves a place in everyday life but HEY, how on earth would you ever make it happen?
Well, if you fancy adding techpreneur* to your list of business acumen, you could explore the next steps for your business with the support of business and digital experts on this fully-funded short course.
* An entrepreneur who founds their own technology business
What’s included in the Digital Track Programme?
- Weekly Online Interactive Group Sessions with digital expert Laura Dawson covering:
- Brand and Sales Development
- Process mapping/innovation and diversification product design
- Marketing strategy – blogging (and SEO), podcasting, social media and paid ads
- Cash flow management/business finance/fintech
- Digitalisation of business service v sale /productivity digitisation/automation of systems
- ESG – net-zero sustainability, inclusion and diversity
- Pitching for investment
- One-to-one business support with your own mentor
- Peer Group support – let’s lift each other up!
- Online workbooks and resources
- Access to business growth support
You’ll leave with:
- A researched and clearly defined Digital Project ready to action
- An understanding of what your product or service means to you and your customers
- The tools to engage others in belief and action
Dedicate yourself fully and you’ll be much closer to expanding your business with a new product or service. The commitment is just 4 interactive learning sessions. The sessions are delivered remotely via Zoom in a cost-effective, time efficient and low carbon manner. That means whether you’re near Tweedmouth, Tynemouth or Kielder Water, you’ll gain encouragement and confidence in your own space. We think it’s important to meet too, so you’ll be invited to some community events too.
Apply today so we can review your application and let you know if it’s been successful in due course.
Exclusively for businesses based in North Tyneside, Newcastle or Northumberland, the programme is delivered by TEDCO Business Support Limited and it is funded by North of Tyne Combined Authority. The North of Tyne Combined Authority is a partnership of three local authorities: Newcastle City Council, North Tyneside Council, and Northumberland County Council and the North of Tyne Elected Mayor.
Business Advisor – Jeff Thompson
Jeff knows that listening carefully to you is the best way to help you move forward. A former business owner and part of a team who completed a Management Buy Out, he’s familiar with challenge, failure and achievement. A superb sounding board.
Business Advisor – Alan Dodsworth
Alan is a multi channel commercial operator with 20+ years senior leadership experience growing turnover and profitability across various routes to markets and channels. Alan has had exposure to challenging trading environments including business expansion, acquisitions, transformation and turnaround, brand repositioning, and supporting new product launches and incremental revenue streams.
Business Advisor – Bill Hartshorne
A former bank manager, Bill is renowned for caring about the businesses he works with and isn’t shy of telling it like it is. Much respected by his clients, he brings experience, honesty and fun to his role.