The Start & Grow programme is a new initiative specifically designed to provide pre and post start support to individuals looking to develop businesses that meet the following criteria:
– Sustainable growth
– Offer employment
– Require early-stage finance
To take advantage of the Start & Grow initiative you should have the aspirations, commitment and the capabilities to build a high growth business geared towards generating employment opportunities from an early stage.
What we offer
TEDCO delivers dedicated, tailored support to meet the individual needs of the business owner and the business concept. The comprehensive Start & Grow offering includes one-to-one support and advice; workshops and training; mentoring and coaching; and support to source the most appropriate funding available.
Start & Grow typically includes:
- One-to-one assessment with an experienced, independent business advisor who will review your business idea and formulate the next steps
- An intensive personalised support programme, including guidance, advice and peer learning, leading to the development of a robust business plan
- Dedicated support in an application for external funding
- Ongoing support after business start-up
The eligibility criteria:
- • Business owner will be fully engaged in the business
- • Business Owner expects to be trading three years after the business starts to trade
- • Business will create at least one additional job
- • Business is expected to benefit from investment, either personal equity or a loan/grant
The support and advice that can be accessed by Start and Grow clients has been valued at approximately £5,000.
There is a small joining and administration fee for entrance onto the Start and Grow programme of £100 (+VAT).
The programme is funded through the Regional Growth Funds, delivered by the Cavendish Consortium members, within the local authority areas across England identified as those areas requiring additional investment in economic growth. Start and Grow is designed to accelerate business growth ambitions and lead to increased turnover, profitability, job creation, and business expansion.
TEDCO is a member the Cavendish Consortium, a partnership between some of England’s leading enterprise agencies together with the National Enterprise Network.
Ready to get started…
Call us 0191 5166102